3 July 2012

~Chanel les vernis: Holiday REVIEW~

This is my second Chanel nail varnish purchase with the first being the amazing Peridot shade. I fell in love with this shade ever since i saw it alongside the summer collection which included another two shades which were limited edition. This 'Holiday' shade is fortunately in their permanent line now so it is always available for purchase. I have always wanted to find a reddish colour to wear on my nails that will suit my skin-tone as many reds out there either makes my skin look really horrible or it just looks like my nails are bleeding. Either way, this vibrant shade i guess is on the borderline of a bright tangerine and a red. It compliments my skin-tone very well and makes it look much more brighter which i like very much.
Not only is the colour amazing, it applied like a dream! Literally i fell in love and wondered why not all nail polishes would have the same formulation and ease of application. The formula was just the perfect consistency whereby it wasn't too think nor too runny which made the application process very smooth and entirely streak free. The product was highly pigmented and one coat was definitely enough to achieve an opaque finish (shown in picture). I wore this nail polish for just over a week now and it wasn't prone to chipping even without a top coat. This nail varnish is really impressive and it really lives up to the standards you expect seeing that the product is so expensive. I will sure be purchasing more shades to add to my collection soon because i love Chanel nail polishes so much <3

What is your favourite nail polish?

~ Follow: Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || BlogLovin'   ~

6 comments

  1. omg what a beautiful beautiful colour!
    orange is my fave colour to wear on my lips and nails for summer
    <3
    Caroline

    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the shade!! I don't own any Chanel products yet but I'm thinkin my first will be the nailpolishes or a lipstick :)

    http://blog.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color!! :)

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so obsessed with orangey red colors right now! These a perfect! I've never tried the Chanel polishes I will have to go get some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, this colour is so pretty! I really want to try Chanel polishes x

    Simple Beauty Bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous polish!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.