8 July 2012

~ FOTD JULY ~

The sun was out and i felt like adding a bit of colour to my make-up as opposed to sticking with my beloved neutrals. I tried to put an emphasis on the eyeshadow colours and my eyelashes so i didn't use any liquid of gel eyeliners on my eyelids. I did however, tightline my upper waterline to make my eyelashes appear to be thicker and less sparse like they already are. I have listed below the product that i have used :)

- Face -
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere 20 beige
- E.L.F High Definition powder
- NARS laguna bronzer
- M.A.C Fix+

- Eyes -
- Rimmel eyebrow pencil 004 black brown
- NARS pro prime smudge proof eyeshadow base
- M.A.C eyeshadows (Goldmine || chrome yellow ||  Newly minted)
- YSL waterproof eyeliner
- Lancome hypnose waterproof mascara

- Lips -
M.A.C lipstick in 'Speed dial' cremesheen finish

What do you think of this look? 

~  Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || BlogLovin'   ~

2 comments

  1. I love this look. You pull of coloured eyeshadow well!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award
    http://simplebeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I wish I could pull off colours but I end up looking like a clown! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.