24 February 2012

~ 'A pop of spring' nails ~

(All nail colours were applied with 2 coats of nail polish with a base coat and a top coat)

I couldn't really decide on what colour to paint my nails so i went for a mix of pastel colours which is perfect for springtime since the sun is starting to shine and fresh colours are needed! They look fun and great for matching with the colourful trend this season. Most of the nail polishes i used are readily available in the high street / drugstores (except for my O.P.I top coat, which i'm pretty sure that you can use an alternative brand)  therefore i didn't need to spend a fortune on expensive polishes to achieve this simple nail look.

{Left-Right}
- Rimmel London: 045 Misty Jade
- Missguided: Missbehave
- BarryM: 306 Blueberry I/C
- BarryM: 307 Lemon Ice Cream
- BarryM: 308 Berry I/C

*Base Coat - Rimmel: nail rescue hardening treatment
*Top Coat - O.P.I top coat

Thanks for reading, and i hope you have a great day :)
<3

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.