29 December 2016

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS: MODERN RENAISSANCE PALETTE

I am absolutely in love with this beautiful palette and I did not hesitate to order from Cultbeauty.com. Usually I am more of a neutral taupey eyeshadow kind of girl but I felt that I really wanted to try out warmer/pink tones which is what this palette offers. The 'Venetian red' and 'Realgar' shade really caught my eye and I was excited to use it to create different eye makeup looks.  

First of all, the packaging of this is gorgeous with a pretty dusky pink velvet which although is so pretty, I'm sure it will get a bit dirty very quickly just like how my Naked palette did. I loved the shades and I find that they blend together very easily and all the colours just compliment each other beautifully. The brush itself is good quality which I am pleased with as some other brushes that come with palettes do not offer this. The only downside to this palette is that it had alot of fallout which I am quite disappointed about but overall I am still loving this palette and I have been reaching for it most of the time in Autumn/Winter time. 

Fortunately, Anastasia Beverly Hills is now available in the UK which means that it so much more easier to get hold of this palette rather than ordering from Cultbeauty or Beautybay; which I did and found that it was usually out of stock resulting me having to wait to order. This palette is just perfect for all makeup lovers who want to try out these unique shades and also would make such a pretty gift!

Modern Renaissance palette available from: ABH website / Cultbeauty

What is your favourite makeup palette?

♥ Love Ying x

Follow

4 comments

  1. Absolutely LOVE all the shades in this palette, they all compliment each other so well! I'm SO happy that ABH is available in the UK now too! Thanks for sharing such a helpful post. Happy New Year! Just subscribed on Bloglovin. XX

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove this palette, all the shades are just so dreamy + the packaging is so cute ahh
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that smoulder cranberry look is just simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this palette and that eye look is just dreamy! xx

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.