29 August 2011

~ Favourite High-Street Facial wash ~

Both are from the Neutrogena: Visibly Clear range and i love them simply because they do not break me out and they are very gentle on the skin yet does it's job very well.
Neutrogena 2-in-1 Wash Mask
As a daily facial wash it claims to "reduce spots and keep your skin clear". I have finished the whole tube of it and i must say that it is indeed a good cleanser and left my skin feeling very refreshed and clear~ In conjunction with this product, i've been using other anti blemish products too since i've always had oily and blemish prone skin; so i cannot be sure that its down to this product which reduced my blemishes.


I would definitely repurchase this again because for the price, what you get is worth it. You get a lot of product and it can be used as a facial wash and a mask. The only downside to this is that sometimes its very hard to wash it all off completely since the consistency is very thick ( since it is meant to be used as a mask) so it tend to remain on some areas of the face.


Neutrogena pink grapefruit facial wash
I tend to use this facial wash in the morning because of its refreshing smell and the light gel consistency it has. It feels very pure and clean and leaves a nice moisturised feeling to the skin. I really like the fact that it has a pump packaging so its incredibly easy to dispense the product into the hand and I find that one pump of it is enough for the entire face
This product doesn't really lather up that well so however much u wash the face, that slimy consistency will remain until you wash it off thoroughly with water. Once again, this product did not break me out and it left my skin very soft and clean.

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.