23 December 2014

SLEEK MATTE ME LIP CREAM : Fandango purple

Being a girl who has always felt more comfortable with nudey pink and coral lipsticks most of her life, It is suprising that recently I have been loving alot of the darker and more vibrant colours. Having been overwhelmed by my love of the matte red lipstick MAC Rubywoo, I have been on the hunt for a shade that leans towards a more pinky/purple colour. The liquid lipstick craze I have bought on and with so many choices to choose from, I was a bit overwhelmed. Originally, I was tempted by the hourglass version, but the price really did make me reconsider again. Finally, I settled for this Sleek version because I was just amazed by the in-store swatch on my hand - Loved the colour and texture of it so straight to the tills



Sleek Matte me - Fandango purple.

Not a big fan of the name as it doesn't really sound that classy or sophisticated in my honest opinion. The formulation of this is wonderful as it is a light creamy texture upon application and dries almost instantly into a nice matte stain on the lips. The consitency is quite liquidy to start with so I find that using a synthetic brush to apply this is much more manageable than the applicator. The product was comfortable on the lips and non drying which I expected it to be. This lasted a good 4-5 hours throughout the day without hardly any transfers and when you do finally decide to remove it, it left a nice stain. Overall, I have been impressed with this product and I am planning to go out and purchase more. The price is very reasonable and recommend everyone to give bold lips a try whilst its the festive season. 

♥ Love Ying x

- Follow me on  BlogLovin' ~  

30 comments

  1. such a pretty colour! i think i might need to get one for myself ^___^
    great review x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour - looks great on you!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name totally reminds me of purchasing movie tickets. I agree, it's not a very classy name, is it? Good to know it performs well though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lip products of this consistency especially as I can really only wear a matte lip, I'm surprised I haven't tried this as I'm obsessed with Sleek!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color looks very nice on you ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer matte finishes when it comes to bold colours, this colour looks amazing on you. I will definitely check out the range.
    Zeynab x
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous in this colour!
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh this is so pretty on you. i wish i had access to sleek here in hong kong. gorgeous gorgeous shade : )

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely flattering colour for you x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a really good, product, I love the shade!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shade! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so cute! I love this shade on you- it works really well with your skin tone!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ying, thanks for you lovely comment on my blog. I've had a good look though yours, LOVE it and am now following :) This shade looks gorgeous on you and has gone straight onto my wish list. I've not tried these lipsticks from Sleek but it looks and sounds so amazing I now need one in my life ha xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! Such a great colour x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice post. amazing lipcolor :)
    very inspiring blog.
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look super pretty

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW TARTAN COAT
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow that's such a stunning shade.. I love Sleek xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't tried this before and it looks beautiful! I agree about the name though!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  19. This shade is beautiful! Looks really good on you :) xx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely shade!! xx

    http://lauratalksout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a beautiful shade! I often find Sleek are quite overlooked yet do some really brill products :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks lovely on you. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so in love with matte lipsticks. This shade is gorgeous.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Is this like the Bourjois velvet lips at all? This colour is super pretty on you!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  25. This color looks so beautiful on you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a gorgeous colour on you! I didn't even know Sleek sold lip creams will have to check them out :) x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks amazing on you! You should definitely switch the nude lips once in a while and wear bright colours more!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.