19 February 2014

MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN INSTANT PORE ERASER

Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser lightweight primer 


This is definitely one of my favourite purchases i have made in the previous months when this product came out into stores. I was really excited about this because i have read reviews saying that it is a great alternative to the famous Benefit Porefessional primer which i absolutely loved using and finished a while back. Firstly, i really like the packaging of this because it is a perfect size and the tube can be easily wiped and cleaned therefore less prone to grubbiness which i found was a problem with the Porefessional.

 

I like the nozzle of this because it means you can accurately dispense the desired amount of product everytime and no wasting unessary product. A little goes a long way with this silicone-textured product and i just love how it makes my skin feels after. I have to admit that it does have some slippy and slidey feel to it initially but i usually let it sit for a minute or so before i apply my usual foundation. It makes my skin appear smoother and the appearance of my pores are reduced. Sometimes i use this for when i go to the gym when i want my skin to look a little bit better compared with no make-up kind of look as this helps my skintone look a little bit more even and kind of 'soft focuses' the look of my skin. 

 

I think it does make my make-up stay a little bit longer compared to usual and my oils seem to be controlled too. This product deserves a big thumbs up from Maybelline and i am absolutely loving their 'baby' range so far. Need to get more of their baby lips soon while there is a 3for2 offer in boots. I recommend this to everyone regardless of your age as i think this product is very universal and versatile. 

 

What is your favourite primer?

Twitter || Instagram ||  BlogLovin' ~    

15 comments

  1. Interesting ^^ I like the packaging XD I will check it out!!


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! Since i have pores and oily skin, i think i need to grab this! i was hesitant before to buy this!

    http://yoannita90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have oily skin and was hesitant about buying this. I'm glad you like it... I'll definitely give it a try :)
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive heard so much about this product and I really want to get it. <3 I fell in love with babylips, so i don't see why this wouldn't be a great product as well. *A*
    Thank you for the review! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and great product!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review and photos dear :)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good review. I think I have to try it :) Btw mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only are you cute, this sounds really good. I'll probably pass since I have dry skin.

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to try it :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey...lovely blog..
    would you like to follow each other?
    if yes, follow me and i'll follow you back..
    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice review! :) I want try it!

    itscutebubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just follow your blog♥
    Please follow back me:
    kids-ofreneia.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog! Wow

    xCan you please visit mine & my 14yr olds twins blog x
    P.s we also follow back ;) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really great review! I will deffo have this in mind once my other primer runs out! I find the packaging so cute too +.+
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.