6 November 2013

- BENEFIT DANDELION ULTRA PLUSH LIPGLOSS -


I'm not going to lie, but i did just purchase this magazine just for this Benefit Freebie. I am a huge fan of benefit products but i find that their products are quite expensive and i haven't taken to plunge yet to try out these lip-glosses which i have always wanted. I think this opportunity is perfect to try out the formulation and to assess whether i like it or not before going all out and buying the full sized version. The Elle magazine offers readers a choice of 3 shades: Dandelion, Coralista or Hoola. I picked dandelion because I am more into my nudes glosses but I do like the other 2 shades too although i would be less likely to use them on a day to day basis.

 

The formulation of this gloss is very thick compared to the lipglosses that i am use to. Dandelion has subtle shimmers in which makes it so pretty when it catches the light and makes it appropriate for day time use. My lips are quite sensitive and some glosses cause them to peel but this lipgloss is nice and gentle and doesn't cause a problem to them. Due to the thick texture of this, this gloss is very long lasting and comfortable to wear. Take care when applying this straight from the tube because it is easy to dispense too much product needed. This product is now in my daily make-up travel bag because of its small size and ease of use without a mirror. If you are a fan of benefit products or want to try out their lipglosses, then i recommend you check out Elle magazine in stores soon to not miss out on this lovely gift. 


Have you tried anything from Benefit Cosmetics?
Twitter || Instagram ||  BlogLovin' ~ 
x x x x x

14 comments

  1. It looks so pretty :) I had Hoola which I love xx
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too many lipglosses and i know that hoola would be a good one too, but i cannot justify myself buying magazines just for the freebies!

      X x X x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you <3

      Have a lovely day!

      X x X x X

      Delete
  3. Great post and it looks lovely on you

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks so pretty on you, I think this is such a good freebie isn't it!? xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this yesterday, might have to give it a go! :)
    New follower!

    thegirlinthetartanboots.blogspot.co.uk

    Alice xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~

      Your blog is lovely :) I'm a new follower of yours too!
      Have a great day <3

      X x X x

      Delete
  6. Such a great review! I didn't know they did a gloss in the shade of their bronzer?! haha
    me too, I firstly love how benefit have mini-sizes for everything and secondly I only buy a mag if the freebie is good enough xP student life! haha
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they brought out these glosses a while back now but i haven't really noticed them much because i always get too drawn in by their actual blushers! Haha, i agree about the freebies of magazines~ although its annoying u have to buy the magazines multiple time to get all the products

      Lovely blog! New follower of yours
      X x x x X

      Delete
  7. Thank you~ I just checked out your blog!
    The photos are beautiful~

    I'm following you via Bloglovin', Have a great day <3

    X x x x X

    ReplyDelete
  8. really lovely shade :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful <3 I adore the color!
    Love from France <3
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome freebie, it's a pretty gloss x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.