15 February 2015

VALENTINES DAY MAKEUP


A day time natural makeup look with a pop of colour to represent the essence of valentines. I think this is a great option for a first date as it is clean and natural keeping the skin looking fresh looking and sweet.


FACE

I used a silicone based primer [Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser] to cover my pores and creating a perfect canvas for my foundation to go on. For foundation, I went for the Rimmel lasting finish as it makes my skin look flawless and adds a hint of randiance without compromising the longevity of it. To add some more definition to the skin, I used a cream based product [NARS multiple in Altai] to contour my face along with [The body Shop honey bronzer] to set the contour colour. To blend out and set all the products, I used [MAC mineralise finish in natural] to finish off.


EYES

I do not actually own any pink or purple eyeshadows in my collection, therefore I ended up using an Urban decay palette which had a pink and purple shade. I used my Shu Uemura Eyelash curlers to curl my lashes and applied my [Lancome hypnose doll eyes waterproof mascara]


LIPS

Back to using my forgotten much loved [Revlon lip butter in Sweet tart] as it is very moisturising and the pink shade is very sweet looking and perfect for valentines day.

What makeup look did you wear for valentines day?

♥ Love Ying x
- Follow me on  BlogLovin' ~  

11 comments

  1. so cute
    nice post dear
    melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your eyelashes are sky high, i think i need to look into getting a lancome mascara :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors that you went with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lip colour is really pretty. x

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute matching pop of pink for the eyes and lips! Very suitable for v day c;

    Chloé⎪ status.chlo (previously à la foliee)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a very pink makeup look for valentines day too! Beautiful makeup :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i love your eyelashes! they are so long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the look! So romantic ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh you are beautiful! *-*
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.