22 January 2014

OOTN JANUARY 2014

I have come to realise that my blog is lacking some fashion posts. Although this is a beauty focused blog, i feel that i want to branch out into posting some lifestyle and fashion blog posts this year. For the weekend, i went out to town for a few drinks with some of my friends and instead of opting for my usual attire which consists of a bodycon dress of some sort and wedged heel~ i chose to go for something a little bit different. I think the yellow top is very pretty and adds a bit of colour as i try to transition from winter to spring time look. 

Yellow Top - Dorothy Perkins
Black Skort - Zara
Navy Blazer - Zara
Watch - Michael Kors
Shoes - Jeffery Cambell Lita
Clutch - Louis Vuitton Eva 

Have a great day Girlies :)
Twitter || Instagram ||  BlogLovin' ~   

16 comments

  1. I think the yellow top looks nice with the lace like collar ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the outfit, have the same shoes and skort, love theeem, you inspired me to wear mine;)
    velvetdivination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove skorts!! But they look so weird on me from the back :/ Love the outfit!

    MyLushBox | YouTube

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blazer and the skirt, they both look really nice and sophisticated!

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous!! I love your hair as well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look very pretty! And ur hair is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely outfit, the top is so pretty :) xx

    I am having a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty - I love your jacket, it's so cute! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi~ New reader! ^_^ I stumbled on your blog randomly and I have to say, your hair is to die for! Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

    --- www.lollithuy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look cute! Keep up the good work on outfit posts. :) xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post! You are so pretty! Jealous! I love your makeup collect too!

    www.jemmayeung.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey hey.
    You look fantastic with this top!!
    With love, Bárbara

    www.preppylemonade.com
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. asy skirt looks really cute on you :) recently bought one in navy blue, btw i like that little makeup corner you have on the background :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.