16 August 2013

- Mini Clothing Haul in August -

Vest Top (Primark) // Skirt & Belt £12.99 (New Look)
Heart Boyfriend Tee (Primark) // Necklace (Mango Sale)
Simple Black Dress £9.99 (Newlook)
Three pack skinny bow belts £4.99 (Newlook)
I haven't been purchasing much clothes recently because there has been so many new summer make-up launches so i have been solely focusing on the make-up aspects rather than clothing since there is not many items that have caught my eyes. I prefer simple clothing that is also comfortable to wear and effortless to pair with anything to form an outfit. I have provided a few links to the items that i have purchased, but some of them i can't find on the website so i just stated which store i got it from so you can go check it out if you are interested! Hope you guys have a good day~ <3

What is your favourite clothing store?
~ Follow me via BlogLovin'   ~
X x X x X

2 comments

  1. I've been a huge fan of skater dresses with flare out skirts and that heart skirt is adorable! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love the blue skirt, the black dress and the skinny bow belts :) xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.