8 July 2012

~ !! A new beginning for my blog !! ~

Hello my lovely readers. Today i have decided to make a big change! As you may or may not know, this blog used to be under the name of 'Beautypicknmix' and i have stuck by it for around a year now. However, as much i loved the name, i felt that it wasn't personal enough for me and i wanted to incorporate my own name into the title a little bit more. I've changed the appearance of the blog too in order to make it more simplistic and easy to navigate so you guys can enjoy reading my posts without having too much going on in the background.

I have thought long and hard about this change and i will miss my old Blogspot name, but i guess i will have move on and get used to this new name which i feel more connected to. So no more of Beautypicknmix.blogspot.com unfortunately, but hello to www.Yingcbeauty.blogspot.com. Thank you for all the support you guys have given me and i do enjoy writing on my blog. I also love reading all the  lovely comments you leave, which i think from now on i will try and reply to all of them! I am also planning on a giveaway for when i reach 200 followers so stay tuned.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and i will continue to upload posts regularly for you all to read. Please give me feedback for my blog and also leave in the comments below what kind of posts you would like to see more of :)
Thanks again, and stay beautiful <3

2 comments

  1. *I just commented on your new shoes post, but just wanted to say that the new blog layout looks really good, you can tell you put a lot of effort into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new blog layout looks fantastic! Great job!!
    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.