2 July 2012

~My Mini July Haul~

It has been a while since i did some shopping...but since i received an offer for the postgraduate course i wanted to do, i decided to spend some money to treat myself. I sort of went a little overboard with the nail polishes which i knew fully well that i didn't really need but i really liked the colours! So without further ado, lets see what i bought:

  • L'occitane Cherry princess Hand cream
  • Revlon Colorstay 240 Amethyst  
  • Revlon Colorstay 200 stormy night
  • Revlon Colorstay 050 Passionate Pink
  • BarryM 333 Black Multi Glitter
  • Chanel Nail colour: 617 Holiday
  • Liz Earle Skincare try-me-kit - Combination/oily
What did you purchase recently?

~ Follow: Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || BlogLovin'   ~

9 comments

  1. Those Revlon polishes all look stunning! Can't wait to read a review and see what they actually look like! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Liz Earle skincare!! The Chanel colour looks gorgeous!

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chanel nail polish looks so amazing!!! I love it!
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO love the loccitane hand creams!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love L'occitane!! And the Liz Earle stuff is meant to be really good...

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul, the Chanel nail varnish is gorgeous!!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely purchases, I want to try the skincare products! but I must stop spending now since I spent a lot this week already :(

    http://blog.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have my eye on the Chanel orange colour too! Finally got MAC's one. :)

    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of the Revlon nailpolish in Amethyst :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.