23 August 2011

~ Lipsy London Dress + inspired Nail Design ~


NAILS:
BarryM Nail Paint: 291 - Cobalt blue
BarryM Nail Paint: 47 - Black


Lipsy Panelled Strapless Bodycon dress ~ RRP £55
I needed a dress for going out for my friends birthday, so after browsing around; i came across this lipsy dress which i was attracted to because of the colour and the style. I love how its not too short and its perfect for my height and body shape. The dress itself provides a lot of control and hold; which serves its purpose as a Bodycon dress i guess, but in my opinion, the black bandages material is a bit too stiff so when you move around, the material bunches up in the middle~
One negative aspect of this dress is the Sizing - I got this in a size 10 which just about fits, but when i tried on the size 12....it was ridiculously too big. Overall, i like this dress and definitely worth the price and very slimming and enhances your silhouette. 

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.