30 July 2011

~CLAIROL: Nice' n easy Colourblend foam Hairdye review~

So recently i had a haircut and my roots were appearing and i did not like it since my layers are shorter so it is more noticeable. I usually use the "Liese bubble hair colour: Milk Tea Brown" but as its an asian product it is very expensive to buy and ship to the UK so i tried an alternative which is in fact very similar to it. CLAIROL: Nice' n easy Colourblend foam Hair dye: 8A Medium ash blonde






This hair dye works just as well, but the only difference is the texture of the hair after you wash it out. This hair dye dried out my hair and it felt really rough and brittle after washing it out, but the gloss conditioner kind of helped a little bit. I am happy with the results it has given me as it covered my roots up evenly and it was only a fraction of the price of the Liese hair dye as i can purchase it locally.
I will repurchase this dye as it is very convenient since it is in the form of foam so it was very quick to apply and saturate the hair. The hair colour was not perfect compared with the box, but then again my hair is darker and asian hair will colours differently from other hair types i believe. 


So here are some pictures of the results:

BEFORE: (only minor roots actually, but still unattractive)


(No Flash)
 

--- x ---

(With Flash)


AFTER: 
(No Flash)

--- x ---

(With Flash)

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.